1 Users online :: 1 Guests and 0 Registered
- What areas do you cover? (16805 views)
- How much does it cost? (16782 views)
- What happens if my pets get sick while I ... (16665 views)
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it? ... (16376 views)
- What is the pet courier service? (15983 views)
- Will you walk my dog off the lead? (15709 views)
- Do you walk multiple dogs? (15622 views)
- What type of pet minding do you do? (15559 views)
- How long will you walk my dog for? (14429 views)
- Do I need to book the pet taxi? (13511 views)
Will you walk my dog off the lead?
This depends on a number of things. Firstly your dog must be able to respond to the voice commands of our consultant. If it cannot we won't agree to let it off lead until it can. Also there are many areas where dogs are not allowed off lead at all or at certain times. We will not break the law when walking your dog so please don't ask us to. We will check with your local council prior to walking your dog to see what the local leash laws are. Finally we always place your dog on the lead when in the vicinity of other dogs unless it is in an off leash area and we have absolute voice control over it.
- How long will you walk my dog for?
- What if my dog cannot walk for 15 minutes?
- Do you walk multiple dogs?
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it?
- Does my dog need to be registered?
15710/93%Last update: 2008-05-29 13:51
You cannot comment on this entry