1 Users online :: 1 Guests and 0 Registered
- How much does it cost? (17039 views)
- What areas do you cover? (16983 views)
- What happens if my pets get sick while I ... (16830 views)
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it? ... (16555 views)
- What is the pet courier service? (16164 views)
- Will you walk my dog off the lead? (15881 views)
- Do you walk multiple dogs? (15810 views)
- What type of pet minding do you do? (15726 views)
- How long will you walk my dog for? (14618 views)
- Do I need to book the pet taxi? (13697 views)
Does my dog need to be registered?
If your dog is over 3 months of age yes it does. If our consultant is walking your dog then the dog is under their control and they are legally responsible for it. It is an offence to be in possesion of an unregistered dog so we ask that all dogs we walk are currently registered. This protects our consultants and the dog owner from prosecution.
Related entries: -
4655/27%Last update: 2008-05-28 11:30
You cannot comment on this entry