1 Users online :: 1 Guests and 0 Registered
- How much does it cost? (17213 views)
- What areas do you cover? (17106 views)
- What happens if my pets get sick while I ... (16969 views)
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it? ... (16751 views)
- What is the pet courier service? (16724 views)
- Will you walk my dog off the lead? (15999 views)
- Do you walk multiple dogs? (15925 views)
- What type of pet minding do you do? (15846 views)
- How long will you walk my dog for? (14741 views)
- Do I need to book the pet taxi? (13810 views)
Does my dog need to be registered?
If your dog is over 3 months of age yes it does. If our consultant is walking your dog then the dog is under their control and they are legally responsible for it. It is an offence to be in possesion of an unregistered dog so we ask that all dogs we walk are currently registered. This protects our consultants and the dog owner from prosecution.
Related entries: -
4745/27%Last update: 2008-05-28 11:30
You cannot comment on this entry