1 Users online :: 1 Guests and 0 Registered
- What areas do you cover? (16805 views)
- How much does it cost? (16782 views)
- What happens if my pets get sick while I ... (16665 views)
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it? ... (16376 views)
- What is the pet courier service? (15983 views)
- Will you walk my dog off the lead? (15710 views)
- Do you walk multiple dogs? (15622 views)
- What type of pet minding do you do? (15559 views)
- How long will you walk my dog for? (14429 views)
- Do I need to book the pet taxi? (13511 views)
Does my dog need to be registered?
If your dog is over 3 months of age yes it does. If our consultant is walking your dog then the dog is under their control and they are legally responsible for it. It is an offence to be in possesion of an unregistered dog so we ask that all dogs we walk are currently registered. This protects our consultants and the dog owner from prosecution.
Related entries: -
4565/27%Last update: 2008-05-28 11:30
You cannot comment on this entry