- What areas do you cover? (16792 views)
- How much does it cost? (16756 views)
- What happens if my pets get sick while I ... (16643 views)
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it? ... (16359 views)
- What is the pet courier service? (15960 views)
- Will you walk my dog off the lead? (15689 views)
- Do you walk multiple dogs? (15600 views)
- What type of pet minding do you do? (15543 views)
- How long will you walk my dog for? (14408 views)
- Do I need to book the pet taxi? (13493 views)
How long will you walk my dog for?
This is dependent on a number of things. Firstly your pets fitness level will dictate how long the walk is for. If your pet is unfit or overweight we won't agree to take them on an hour walk. Our consultant will assess your pets fitness level and review any medical history and then recommend the best level of exercise.
The programs come in 15 minute blocks that cost $10 each so you can choose exactly how long you want us to walk your dog for based on this and their fitness level. As an example if the dog is fit and healthy we would recommed a 30 minute walk first up. If you regularly walk your dog yourself for longer than this we are happy to take continue for the same time. The ultimate length of walk depends on what you pay for.
- How long will you mind our pets for?
- How can I be assured of your honesty. How can we trust you with our pets and house.
- I can get someone to do the job cheaper. Why should I choose you?
- What if my dog cannot walk for 15 minutes?
- Do you walk multiple dogs?
14409/85%Last update: 2008-05-28 12:05
You cannot comment on this entry