1 Users online :: 1 Guests and 0 Registered
- How much does it cost? (17213 views)
- What areas do you cover? (17106 views)
- What happens if my pets get sick while I ... (16971 views)
- My dog is aggressive. Will you still walk it? ... (16752 views)
- What is the pet courier service? (16724 views)
- Will you walk my dog off the lead? (16000 views)
- Do you walk multiple dogs? (15925 views)
- What type of pet minding do you do? (15847 views)
- How long will you walk my dog for? (14741 views)
- Do I need to book the pet taxi? (13810 views)
How do you get the details for the job?
We will come to your home at a mutally agreed time to meet both you and your pets. We call this visit the "Meet and Greet". We take all the details we need and provide you with some paperwork that you need to read through and sign off on. We meet your pets and get to know them. This first visit is free of charge and takes about 45 minutes. After we have completed the paperwork and you have signed off on the legal documents we need to sign the pet minding agreement. You are provided with a copy of this before we start the assignment.
- How can I be assured of your honesty. How can we trust you with our pets and house.
- What happens if my pets get sick while I am away?
3175/18%Last update: 2008-05-28 09:39
You cannot comment on this entry